Spring Valley is a village in the towns of Ramapo and Clarkstown in Rockland County, New York, United States. It is located north of Chestnut Ridge, east of Airmont and Monsey, south of Hillcrest, and west of Nanuet. Spring Valley is 22 miles (35 km) north of Manhattan and 5 miles (8 km) north of the New Jersey border.
Schools in Spring Valley:
Landmarks and places of interest
- Finkelstein Memorial Library – 24 Chestnut Street – Built in 1940. Books, maps and news-clipping files on Rockland County history and local newsworthy events.
- Holocaust Museum & Study Center – 17 South Madison Avenue – Permanent exhibit combines graphics, montages, artifacts, and audiovisual displays to detail every phase of the Holocaust. Changing art exhibits.
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church – 26 South Madison Ave – The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2008. The first service took place in 1868, four years before the first service in the new church was held December 18, 1873. (NRHP)
- Spring Valley's Columbian Fire Engine Co. Celebrated its 150th anniversary September 7, 2011.
- Spring Valley (Metro-North station) – Municipal Plaza, 1 North Main Street
- Spring Valley High School – Route 59.
- U.S. Post Office – North Madison Avenue (NRHP)
- Spring Valley Memorial Park- Memorial Park Dr - Large park in the middle of Spring Valley that contains a pool, tennis court, football/soccer field, and basketball courts
For more information about Spring Valley and the neighborhood, call a Q Home Sales Representative 845-35Q-HOME (845-357-4663)
Search Spring Valley Homes for Sale
Copyright 2019 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Data is updated as of Oct 20, 2019 5:39:am
All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and should be independently verified.
Today's Market Trends for Spring Valley *
* All data pertains to single-family homes